Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thoughts On An Alternate Jersey

Well, with the Jazz introducing new jerseys this year, they aren't allowed to wear any alternate jerseys next year. I know speculation probably won't be big next year like it was this year, but one can hope for something to do in the offseason. I am a huge fan of the green jerseys and I thought they looked good and definitely played well in them last year. I was browsing ebay the other day for some fun Jazz apparel and stumbled upon this jersey and thought I would post it here.

In other news, rumors have it that the Jazz are close to signing Francisco Elson. I am excited by the chance of him coming to Utah and feel he would fit in well. It isn't that often that we get a decent center that can hold his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment