Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Regular Season


A lot of the fans have been quick to say the Jazz are not going to do well this season. I kept saying wait until about the tenth game. I was disappointed in the first two games because it seemed like a few of them were still in the off season. Sunday my they arrived against the OKC Thunder. Welcome to the start of the new season. With an amazing output by Millsap and a great all around game by Al Jefferson, CJ Miles, and D Will.

Things I have noticed from the first four games. Jefferson does love to play in the PAINT! Just like he said, "real men play in the paint." D will when he attacks the basket he is able to pass the ball. The first two games the Jazz had some issues with switching on defense, but it looks as if they have figured it out and the chemistry is coming together. I have also been impressed with Heyward and his dedication to work. Of course, there has been a lot of people saying D Will shouldn't have yelled at him, I feel it was a good thing because it shows that D Will is ready to be the leader and to step up. Heyward will be great as he continues to work, he could spend some extra time in the gym on those 3's though.

I am excited to see what can happen, GO JAZZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment